- Ensure that your host meets the compatibility and requirements as mentioned here.
- Run the Diagnostics CLI which automatically detects common problems with the New Relic agent.
- Ensure that you have a Windows Distribution that is compatible with the infrastructure agent as mentioned here.
- The Windows Infrastructure agent must be installed from an Administrator account and requires Administrator privileges to run.
- Ensure that the Windows infrastructure agent abides by the host benchmarks as outlined here.
- In order to report data to New Relic, our infrastructure agent must have outbound access to certain domains and ports. If your system needs a proxy to connect to these domains, use the proxy setting.
If you are still having issues look for a relevent guide here or contact Support.