New Relic for iOS or Android

Download on the App Store    Android App on Google play

New Relic Insights App for iOS

Download on the App Store

Learn more

Close icon

Insights query help

Hi,

I am trying to complete a query in Insights and I can not get the information I desire. I have the below query that is displaying the average page rendering duration for the selected domains but I need to include for this week compared with last week and no matter what I put in it fails. Can anyone help please with this.

SELECT average(pageRenderingDuration)from PageView FACET domain where domain in(‘www.harvester.co.uk’, ‘www.allbarone.co.uk’, ‘www.millerandcarter.co.uk’, ‘www.browns-restaurants.co.uk’, ‘www.crowncarveries.co.uk’, ‘www.emberinns.co.uk’, ‘www.nicholsonspubs.co.uk’, ‘www.oneills.co.uk’, ‘www.sizzlingpubs.co.uk’, ‘www.tobycarvery.co.uk’, ‘www.vintageinn.co.uk’, ‘www.stonehousepizzacarvery.co.uk’)

Kind Regards

Neal

Hi @neal.bailey - You cannot use FACET in conjunction with COMPARE WITH unfortunately. One option is to use a linked dashboard. Set up your query on one dashboard and link this to the domain attribute on the dashboard showing the COMPARE WITH results.

Interestingly, I could not find a reference on the documentation that states that FACET and COMPARE WITH cannot be used together.

Hi @stefan_garnham thank you for your response. I do not know where to start with your suggestion any tips I have not linked dashboards before and do not know how to begin with this. I’m finding the help resource pages baffling!

You may find this post helpful

Hey @neal.bailey! Just checkin in to see what else you need from us. I hope you had a chance to look over the Level Up post that Stefan linked above.

Talk soon!