These nerdpacks serves as a boilerplate to developers building on the New Relic One platform. We want to make it as easy as possible to get started building a nerdpack so we created some boilerplate nerdpacks that come with a solid UI and layout out-of-the-box. In order to use one of these layout for your next project, following the “Getting started” instructions below and then replace the dummy content in
nerdlet/index.js with your content.
Available Layouts (images are links to repos)
Each thumbnail below links to it’s respective repo.
- JSX to implement this layout
- CSS to improve the styling and provide some basic UX help
- Utility classes for things like making an element full width or full height.
Since these nerdpacks are just a boilerplate for applications built on New Relic One, the best way to use them is to:
- Clone the repo you’re interested in whenever you’re ready to start a new project.
- Rename your Layout Nerdpack to something that makes more sense for your project. ( Nerdpack Layout - 3 column isn’t really a helpful description of your functionality )
- The idea is that, since the code that determines the layout has already been written you can just replace the content inside of each section (toolbar, sidebar, primary-content) with the content that you have in mind for your project.
After you’ve cloned one of the Layout nerdpacks, check out this quick How to on populating a layout with your data.