Metrics Explorer displaying the wrong metrics

The Metrics Explorer displays the wrong metric when one is selected.

Please look at the attached screenshots.

1 Like

I also have seen this bug.

I have to randomly click the metrics to find what I am really looking for…

Hey there @enosotti,

Welcome to the community!

While I am not positive why you are experiencing this I am looping in an expert from our dashboards team to look at this with us. I appreciate your patience while we work through the issue at hand. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with in the mean time. I hope you have a great day!

Hey @enosotti,

What agent language agent are you utilizing? I have spoken with our dashboards team and they think getting you specific help from the right agent team would be the best avenue. If you could kindly reply with what agent you are using it will help us help you. Thank you for your time!

@michaelfrederick thank you for the help. I am using the newrelic package from npm.

This is how I send the custom metrics:

exports.sendMetric = (id, value) => {
  console.log(`Sending ${id}`, value);
  newrelic.recordMetric(id, value);
};

It seems that the metrics are sent and stored correctly and it’s just the Metrics UI. Also because the first time I click on a metric sometimes it picks up the right one, then when I click on other metrics it messes up. Just for the record, I am using FireFox 99.0.1 (64-bit) MacOSX.

Hi @enosotti,

you are correct, the NRQL values are spot on. It looks like the UI has had some issues. Have you tried to clear the Cache and cookies?

@GlenOFoghlu thanks for your reply. I will try with a different browser too and keep you posted.

2 Likes

@enosotti

I hope this proved to be successful.

Can you confirm if this approach was able to help resolve the issue?