[.Net] Don't success to report custom event to New Relic

HI!
I am trying to report my custom event to new relic in my console application- .net framework, and don’t success,
I would be happy if you could answer me why

My code:

public static class NewRelicWrapper

{

public class NewRelicInsertEventRequest
    {

public string[] Args { get; set; }
        public string Massage { get; set; }
        public DateTime DateTime { get; set; }
        public bool Status { get; set; }
    }

public static void InsertEvent(NewRelicInsertEventRequest request)
    {

Environment.SetEnvironmentVariable("COR_ENABLE_PROFILING", "1");
        Environment.SetEnvironmentVariable("COR_PROFILER", "{71DA0A04-7777-4EC6-9643-7D28B46A8A41}");
        Environment.SetEnvironmentVariable("COR_PROFILER_PATH", "C:/data/PelegService/PelegService/PelegService/bin/Release/newrelic/NewRelic.Profiler.dll");
        Environment.SetEnvironmentVariable("NEW_RELIC_APP_NAME", "PelegServiceTest");
        Environment.SetEnvironmentVariable("NEW_RELIC_LICENSE_KEY", "96791bcc9240fee1788806f79f5f0ca381c5cb15");
        Environment.SetEnvironmentVariable("NEWRELIC_HOME", "C:/data/PelegService/PelegService/PelegService/bin/Release/newrelic");

var eventAttributes = new Dictionary<string, object>
        {
            {"Steps", request.Args.ToString()},
            {"Massage", request.Massage },
            {"DateTime", request.DateTime },
            {"Status", request.Status}
        };
        NewRelic.Api.Agent.NewRelic.RecordCustomEvent("PelegService", eventAttributes);
    }
    public static void ReportToNewRelic(string[] args, string massage, DateTime dateTime, bool status)
    {
        InsertEvent(new NewRelicInsertEventRequest()
        {
            Args = args,
            Massage = massage,
            DateTime = dateTime,
            Status = status
        });
        Thread.Sleep(60000);
    }
}

Here I call the function:

NewRelicWrapper.ReportToNewRelic(args, $“Run Peleg Service succeeded for steps {args.ToString()}”, DateTime.Now, true);

Thank you

Hi there @rikik -

Thanks for reaching out with this issue. I just wanted to make sure that you know that custom instrumentation is out of scope for our technical support team, but we do have some custom instrumentation resources that may be helpful for you:

Hopefully a community member will have a suggestion for you if those don’t point you in the right direction.