- User traffic monitoring: Identify traffic from bots and bad actors, which can help your security and compliance engineers proactively defend your sites.
- Access and analyze your Netlify traffic logs: Traffic logs are only accessible through log drains, not the Netlify UI.
- Long-term log retention: The Netlify console provides a 24-hour storage window for logs. The Netlify console provides a 24-hour storage window for function logs. With New Relic One, you get long-term cold storage for your Netlify log data and the ability to make month-over-month comparisons.
- User agent analytics: Analyze your user agents for performance issues.
- Session tracking: Gain insight into user activity and journeys across your sites.
Click here to learn more about this integration.